Restore Your Body, Mind, and Spirit with this Award-Winning Workbook
Are you suffering from a heartbreaking loss? In your grief are you experiencing yearning, longing, disbelief, extreme sadness, confusion, numbness, overwhelm, exhaustion, insomnia, anger, inability to focus, agitation, or anxiety? Do you feel you have lost a part of yourself?
After working with hundreds of grieving clients over the course of twenty years, Licensed Counselor, Marilyn Willis developed this proven step by step process to help you navigate through a heartbreaking loss to the restoration of your life.This workbook is beneficial for survivors of loss, and those who desire to provide comfort.
Discover how to:
- Understand what leads to healing through examining resilient survivors
- Reestablish order in your heart, mind, and days
- Develop resilient building self-care techniques
- Clarify and release difficult feelings through guided journaling
- Overcome your unique challenges to healing with simple exercises
- Smile again at sweet memories as you find space to share about your loved one
- Cultivate peace as you apply grief healing rituals
- Reflect and gently engage with your new beginning
- Create a plan and prepare for grief triggers such as holidays and anniversaries
- Discover how to gain meaning from your loss
- Rebuild purpose for the days ahead
Find restoration for your physical functioning, mental clarity, emotional stability, interest in people and activities, renewal of your spirit, and purpose for your future. Every grief journey starts with a first step. Marilyn Willis took her first step at fifteen years old after her mother died from cancer. Are you ready to take your first step toward restoration? Order your copy today. Available in Kindle and paperback.
GOLD MEDAL WINNER 2020 Grief/Hardship Category by Readers Favorite
GOLD MEDAL WINNER 2021 Aging/Death & Dying Category by Elit Awards
ENDORSED by Grief Experts:
★★★★★ "An excellent resource to rely on over and over as one moves through grief...offers a brilliant framework to assist the mourner in a step by step process to the restoration of body, mind, and spirit."
-Susie Kuszmar, LMFT, Creator and Director of nationally awarded FOOTSTEPS Hospital Bereavement program
★★★★★ "Being a mother who lost her son to cancer, and has been through grief counseling and grief groups, this particular grief workbook goes deeper into the pit of emotional and spiritual pain and shines a bright light on the path-way out of that dark place."
- Lacene Downing, former Manager of international funeral services company and grief group facilitator
★★★★★ "It brings the grief group experience, that so many in our hospice and community have benefited from, directly to your home and heart."
- Mary Wall, RNC, the President of the Board for Kauai Hospice
★★★★★ "What a masterpiece... thorough, practical, tender, and personal! There is so much honoring of the deceased in the healing process. This could be used privately, but also it would be powerful to walk through with either a counselor, or small group."
- Leah Green, Navigators Marriage Getaway Co-Director