When you lose a pet, you lose a family member. It takes a piece of your heart you cannot get back.
A pet is not just a dog or a cat: a pet is your companion, your best friend.
They loved you unconditionally. They gave your life structure, activity, and joy.
But they were taken away (always too soon) and it turned your whole world upside down.
Experiencing this type of loss can feel incredibly isolating. That is why I am here for you. Together, we will get you through this tough time, heal your grief, and help you find the peace you’re longing for.
People grieve in different ways. Some people go through several stages of grief that can span over a long time. Others move on much faster - and that is okay. Everyone grieves at their own pace.
That is why Repairing the Heartbreak of Pet Loss Grief is so helpful.
It teaches you to understand your grief, prepares you for the journey of self-discovery, and creates space in your heart for a new companion.
It’s time to face your grief head-on and do what your pet would want you to do - go back to living with love and happiness in your heart.
The first step is always the hardest, but we can get through it together.
In Repairing the Heartbreak of Pet Loss Grief, you will discover:
- The science behind the human-animal bond – discover what makes these relationships so powerful, and why the loss of a pet can be one of the most difficult things to endure
- The many stages and types of griefexplained in detail, so you can understand where you are with your grief and what your next steps should be
- 8+ stories from grieving owners that will let you know you are not alone
- How to forgive yourself through understanding the essence of guilt and why forgiveness is crucial in the healing process
- Where and how to find happiness - heal your wounds and cultivate a feeling of peace in your heart
- How to help your children and other pets by recognizing their interpretation of the loss and guiding them through it
- How to help others who are experiencing grief – if you have helped yourself, you can help others
And much more.
If you are grieving your pet, this book is for you.
It does not matter which stage of the grieving process you are currently in.
Let Repairing the Heartbreak of Pet Loss Grief be your guide on the road to recovery. It will be your map out of the darkness and will ensure you never have to face your pain alone.