- NAVIGATE GRIEF: Coping with grief and loss can be overwhelming, and finding the right words to talk to our children about it can feel impossible. Sprite Kin helps provide comfort and opens the door to healthy conversations about loss. Sprite can help you start these conversations with children while encouraging them to remember that those who are no longer by our side continue to live within our hearts.
- THERAPIST CREATED: Created by a therapist and educator, Slumberkins stories use therapeutic techniques to help children master social emotional skills.
- PLAY ALL DAY: Each Kin measures 6" W x 14" L and is made of the softest minky fabric and hypoallergenic fiberfill – making it the perfect companion for kids on the go.
- ALL FEELINGS WELCOME: Kins will be your child’s new best friend, using affirmations and stories to help children feel confident enough to explore the world around them!
- EASY CARE: Don’t Worry! All of our creatures are machine washable, because messes happen! Simply toss the Kin or Snuggler in the washer and then let them air dry to be ready for the next playtime adventure. If, for any reason, you aren’t “over the moon” with your Slumberkins purchase, please reach out to us so we can help make it right.
We’re Raising Confident Children As children grow, the world presents them with countless new experiences to navigate. Supporting children with encouraging affirmations serves as a loving reminder that they can meet these challenges with confidence. Tools For Social Emotional Learning Slumberkins is a leading children’s educational brand on a mission to bring effective early emotional learning tools into as many homes and schools as possible. Created by a family therapist and special education teacher, Slumberkins uses research-based techniques and positive affirmations to help children develop positive and secure attachments with the important adults in their lives. Each story empowers little ones to name, notice, and welcome their big feelings alongside friendly creature characters. What We Know. What We Believe. Emotional learning is a lifelong journey that begins with connection. We believe connection builds community, community fosters resilience, and a resilient community doesn’t let you struggle alone. Noticing, naming, and welcoming our feelings impacts our choices and behaviors, and we believe unlocking these skills individually is the key to coming together collectively. We know the “big picture” takes small steps, and we believe every day is an opportunity to reimagine a healthy childhood, connect with our brightest selves, and create a more kind and caring future world, together.